Sunday, June 1, 2014

Hi y'all! Just checking in after being in paris for a few days! I'm sorry I haven't posted sooner but my computer has a mind of it's own!! Paris was beautiful! It was great to see all the monuments you only dreamt of seeing! And let me tell you, figuring out the metro is a great accomplishment. It makes traveling around the city much easier! The food and shopping was great! I love the cafés on every corner! I also got to visit a Christian loubitan flagship show store that my cousin was the architect of and it was amazing! Just like a museum for shoes I think I cried! We had 4 exhausting days in the city but I am with my host family now in Besançon for the rest of my stay! They are a great family and showed me he city today! All in all it's been exhausting and I will post more later but now it's time to catch up on some sleep! Au revoir!!

No comments:

Post a Comment