Friday, June 20, 2014

Well this entry is being written on my phone in a pub while I wait for my friends to arrive to watch the France World Cup game! It's been a crazy week that's for sure! I had to move host families because of different opinions on how to live life to put it short. I was not happy and has a bad taste in my mouth for France. Now I'm with a great family and I'm finally myself again! I've started to enjoy my time here and I know I will have a great last week! Tomorrow my friends and i are going to Switzerland with the school for a lake day and to the olympic musieum! It will be great! We have all enjoyed watching soccer in a country where people actually get into the game! It's been a fantastic experience!  It is hard to believe we only have 5 more days of class. It's bittersweet because I'm starting to enjoy my time here but I really miss home and the comforts of the United States! But another experience like this is close in my horizon and I can't wait! Stay tuned for pics from Switzerland! 

No comments:

Post a Comment