Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Old Friends New Memories

This past weekend I traveled back to the first place I ever studied abroad... Cambridge! I traveled on the train under the Euro Tunnel and that was so so so cool!! I got to have my first hostel experience (surprisingly nicer than I imagined!) and see memorable sights from last year.  I walked past that awful clock that tourist love taking pictures of! It was right below my window and everyone wanted to see it at odd times of the day! Don't ask me why, it is rather ugly! I also got to frequent my favorite bar The Eagle! My favorite bar tenders were no longer there but I met the new ones! The following morning I took the trip to London to pick up my awesome boyfriend who decided to visit me over fall break!!! I loved getting to share my study abroad experiences with him both past and present!  We got some traditional English Pub food, Beer, and got to go punting again! I must say, he is an excellent punt driver!  We then came back to Brussels and got some Frites (fries).  We got to spend some nice quality time together and just relax in Brussels before class began again.  This morning was sad, those who know me know I DO NOT handle goodbyes well, i think the customs guy got a kick out of it.  Just got to keep peculating along because next week is fall recess and GREECE!!!!  I couldnt be more excited!  These next few weeks will fly by but this experience has been amazing so far! I cant wait for the memories yet to come here in Brussels!

No comments:

Post a Comment