Tuesday, August 19, 2014

waffles and frites

Day 3 in Belgium is coming to an end and so far its been amazing! My fell students are awesome! Each of us have something in common (favorite sports teams, friends from their school, majors)! Its been great embarking on this experience with such a chill group of people! Within my first hour in Belgium I met my neighbors who are kids in the program, saw my neighborhood, and had my first real waffle! This week is orientation week which means a lot of meetings.  We will have our final interviews, placement test for languages, and meetings with our advisors.  It is also a week of student government activities to get to know students from different programs. I am excited for classes to start monday and to get a set daily schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment